Best things to do in Dubai
Dubai is one of the most popular places for tourists in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai is also known as a Global city and is a business hub of the Middle East. About 5 Percent revenue of the Dubai comes from Oil. This amount is used by authorities to accelerate the development process of the city. Dubai is very popular for sites scenes and shopping. The primary airport is Dubai international airport. It is very convenient for the international tourist to reach from various locations. Many airlines run flights to Dubai from different countries. This airport is only 5 Km away from the city. From the airport, visitors can use metro, public buses and also radio taxis. The climate of the Dubai is very hot due to the desert area. I recommend must visit this place in cool temperature which is during months of October to March. In these months the temperature cools down to comfortable levels.
1) Burj Khalifa: This place is very popular because of its height. This is the highest tower in the world. This tower has 140 floors and mostly tourist love to see the Dubai from the height. The view from the height is amazing. I recommend seeing from the top floor, both in morning and evening. In the morning visitors can enjoy the beauty of buildings from height and in evening the lights of the building and running cars on road give a magnificent view. I recommend must visit this place.
2) Burj Al Arab is the world’s most beautiful hotel. To see the view of the hotel visitor need to hire the boat. Tourists can also click some beautiful picture outside the hotel. The hotel staff doesn’t allow visitors to visit inside without confirmation for the stay. The visitors who are staying in the hotel can enjoy the delicious food and inner view from the hotel. The hotel restaurant is surrounded with the aquarium. The kids love to see the different species of fish in the aquarium. The visitors who are not staying at the hotel can also enjoy the outer view of the hotel which is magnificent.
3) Dubai Fountain is located below the Burj Khalifa. The visitors who are in Dubai must see this fountain. The fountain water speed matches with music that is played. The fountain view is very popular among the visitors. I recommend must visit this place in the evening or night because at that time lighting arrangements with the fountain gives a magnificent view. I recommend must visit this place.
4) Guru Nanak Darbar Sikh temple is the religious place of Sikh. Every religion people can visit here. This Sikh temple has a big hall where Sikh religious book Guru Granth Sahib has been kept. In this hall, visitors can hear the prayer of Sikh rhymes and can feel peace. In this place, the free meal (Langar) is offered and served to the devotees and all other visitors. The meal is very delicious and every time new dishes are served for the visitors. The devotees clean the temple time to time. This Sikh temple is a little bit away from the city still comfortable taxi services are available for a visit. I recommend every religion people should visit this place and you will love this place.
5) Dubai Mall is the largest mall in the world. The visitors visiting with the family will enjoy visiting this mall. Over here you can enjoy shopping at reasonable prices. Many electronic goods, designer suits, and gift pieces are available in this mall. There are many games for kids also. The restaurant and the food court are also present in the mall where visitors can enjoy delicious food. I recommend must visit this place.
Latest posts by TravelOmama (see all)
- 8 Largest Shopping Malls in America You Should See - November 1, 2017
- 6 Best Places to Visit in USA for Christmas - November 1, 2017
- Five Reasons to Spend Christmas in Puerto Rico - October 31, 2017