IRCTC Chardham Yatra Char Dham Yatra with family, 12 days trip, stay and food will be available for free
IRCTC Chardham Yatra Tour Package: If you also have a plan to visit Char Dham, then there is good news for you. IRCTC has brought a special package for you, in which you are getting a chance to visit 4 Dhams. IRCTC has given information about this by tweeting.
Take the tour to visit pilgrimage sites, the blissful places in #India with #IRCTCTourism’s. 12D/11N Char Dham Yatra air tour package starting at ₹ 58900/- pp*. For #booking & #details, visit https://t.co/2vM8r6TU58@AmritMahotsav
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) May 7, 2022
Let’s check the details of the package-
- Package Name – Char Dham Yatra
- Destination Covered – Haridwar, Barkot, Jankichatti, Yamunotri, Uttarkashi, Gangotri, Guptkashi, Son Prayag, Kedarnath, Badrinath, Haridwar
- Tour Date – 4 May 2022 to 15 May 2022
- Hotel – Deluxe
How much will it cost?
If you travel alone in this package, then you will have to spend Rs 77600 per person. Apart from this, if you travel with two people, then you will have to spend Rs 61400 per person. At the same time, for triple occupancy, Rs 58900 will have to be spent per person.
How much will the children cost?
Talking about the rent of children from 5 to 11 years, then 33300 rupees will go per person. If you do not take a bed, then you will have to spend Rs 27700 per child. Apart from this, 10200 rupees will have to be spent for a child of 2 to 4 years.
What facilities will be available-
- In this package you will get flight facility from both the sides.
- Deluxe hotel accommodation
- This arrangement will be for 11 days
- IRCTC Tour Manager will be available for the entire tour
- Breakfast and dinner will also be available
- Parking charge and toll tax will also be included in this.