Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023: Many registration counters are located along the Char Dham Yatra route for offline registration. There is no registration fee for Chardham devotees. You can register for free on the official website or at the registration counter. Every year the Char Dham Yatra starts in April-May and continues till October-November.
Char Dham Yatra: After the 2014 Kedarnath flood, the Uttarakhand government made photometric/biometric registration mandatory for devotees coming to the state for the Char Dham Yatra. Photometric/biometric cards are issued after the registration process is completed. In 2023, the government made Chardham Yatra registration mandatory for all tourists. On completion of the online/offline registration process, people are also given a travel registration letter. You can register for Char Dham Yatra through both online and offline methods. In case of online registration, the official website is www.registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in .
There are many registration counters located along the Char Dham Yatra
Route for offline registration of Char Dham Yatra. There is no registration fee for Chardham devotees. You can register for free on the official website or at the registration counter. Every year the Char Dham Yatra starts in April-May and continues till October-November.
Documents required for Char Dham Yatra
You must have an identity card for Char Dham Biometric Registration. It can be Aadhaar card, voter ID card, PAN number, driving license or passport. Travel registration may also be referred to as travel pass, travel permit or registration card. Pilgrims can opt for various special facilities like food and accommodation using the Char Dham Yatra Registration Card.
How to do online registration for Char Dham Yatra 2023?
- To register for Chardham Yatra, visit www.registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in .
Then click on register/login to access the Chardham Yatra 2023 online registration/login form.
- A new window will open for you to enter your personal information for Chardham Yatra registration.
- Then the registration will be verified through OTP verification through mobile and email through Chardham online registration system.
- Then you have to login with your mobile number and password.
- A personalized dashboard will appear; Click on Add/Manage Pilgrims or Tourists to open the window.
- Then enter the tour plan details before saving the form. Such as tour type, tour name, travel dates, number of tourists, and travel dates for each destination.
- A window will appear with information about the tour name, dates and destination.
- You can enter pilgrim information by clicking on Add Pilgrim button.
- After completing the registration process, you will receive an SMS with a registration number and you will be able to download the registration letter for Char Dham Yatra.