Indian Railways has to cancel a large number of trains every day due to operational issues. Today, on Monday 28 November also 187 trains have been canceled (Cancelled Train list 28 nov. 2022).
Passengers will have to face a lot of difficulties due to the cancellation of trains. To avoid inconvenience, one should always check the train status before leaving home. Passengers can do this work online sitting at home.
Railways have to cancel trains due to bad weather, maintenance of railway tracks and other operational reasons. On Monday also, the Railways has completely canceled 147 trains. 35 trains have been partially cancelled. Apart from this, the Railways has also rescheduled 21 trains today. Apart from this, today the railway has to run 44 trains by changing the route. The canceled trains include passenger, mail and express trains.
Check list like
This Information about canceled, rescheduled and diverted trains is given on the website of Indian Railways and IRCTC. You can check the status of the train sitting at home. To know the status of the train, one has to visit the railway website https://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/mntes or the link of IRCTC website https://www.irctchelp.in/cancelled-trains-list/#list2. This is the way to know the train status from the Indian Railways website.
- To check the status of the train, visit enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/mntes/.
- On this you will see the Exceptional Trains option. Select it.
- Now you have to fill captcha.
- After doing this, click on the Exceptional Trains option again.
- Here the option of canceled, rescheduled and diverted trains will appear.
- By clicking on these, you can know about the canceled, rescheduled and diverted trains.
- By clicking on Train Exceptional info, you can check the status of the train by its name or number.
New technology will increase the speed of Vande Bharat Express To increase the average speed of Vande Bharat Express, the Ministry of Railways is going to change the technology used in the train, so that there will be no need to slow down the train in the curve. At present, trains slow down on curvy railway tracks.
Because of this the average speed of the train decreases. According to the Ministry of Railways, out of 400 Vande Bharat Express announced, 100 trains will be made with tilted technology. At present, trains with tilted technology are being run in many countries including Italy, Finland, Russia, Switzerland, China, Germany, Romania.