Indian Railways-IRCTC News: If you are also planning to go home during the festive season, then this news can be beneficial for you.
Indian Railways-IRCTC News : The number of people going home on festivals is always very high. Everyone likes to be with their family during the festival days. In such a situation, the Railways also operates special trains during the festival season. But passengers traveling long distances often have to struggle for a confirmed ticket. In such a situation, many times people are ready to pay money to the touts for the seat.
If you are also planning to go home during the festive season, then this news can be beneficial for you. In case the ticket is not confirmed, you can book the ticket in Tatkal. But many times people complain that they are not able to book the ticket in Tatkal. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you how you can deduct the Tatkal ticket yourself. For this you just have to keep a few things in mind.
Know these important things before booking tickets
Railways has shared some information regarding Tatkal tickets on its website. According to Railways, Tatkal booking starts the day before the departure of the train, from 10:00 of the day for AC class and from 11:00 for non-AC class. You can buy Tatkal tickets from IRCTC website or railway ticket counter at this time. To book tickets with your ID, you have to follow the guidelines set by IRCTC. Keep in mind that time plays a very important role in booking Tatkal tickets, so while booking tickets, try to fill the form with speed and make the payment.
- Know the easy way to make Tatkal ticketsLogin to IRCTC website 5 to 10 minutes before.
- Fill it from where to where you want to go.
- Select the date of booking.
- Click Submit.
- The list of trains will be in front of you.
- Tick on Tatkal quota.
- Select train. Select the class i.e. EC / 2AC / 3AC / CC / SL / 2S
- Click on Book now.
- Fill the names and other details of the passengers carefully.
- Enter the captcha.
- After that choose the bank and make the payment.
- You can pay through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, and Wallet.