Morning with dune bashing.
Try out the morning desert safari in the Al Khatim desert, around an hour drive from Abu Dhabi, to have a blistering and beautiful view of the Shining desert. Have an amazing experience, as you hold on to your seats and go dune bashing in a 4×4.
After dune bashing, get a chance to see camels closely in a group on the farm. You can also do camel riding. The Al Khatim desert is blessed with the largest dunes, reaching hundreds of meters high than the surrounding plains. You can also do sand boarding, and have an endless thrilling and adventurous experience. You can also try quad-biking at an extra charge, available on site.
Get your camera ready in the desert camp, as you will get a picture to wear traditional Arabic dress. Prepare yourself for a hand interaction with the Falcon, and take a gallery full of pictures. Also at the campsite, you will get Arabic coffee, tea, dates, water, and soft-drinks for Refreshments.
The ticket includes:
– Desert safari for 1-hour.
– Arabic traditional dress for taking pictures.
– Hand interaction with the Falcon for taking pictures.
– Refreshments at the campsite.
Minimum 3 persons are required to book this tour.
Camel ride and sand-boarding are charged extra.
Quad-biking is also available at an extra charge on site.
- Refreshments at the campsite (Arabic coffee, tea, dates, water, and soft drinks)
- Desert Safari
- Camel Riding ( if selected
- Sand Boarding
- Dune Bashing
- Dune Bashin
- Camel Riding (if option selected
- Sand Boardin
- Desert photography opportunitie
- Professional licensed safari guid
- Hand interaction with the Falcon
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by 4×4
Things To Carr
- Comfortable Footwea
- Cap / Ha
- Closed Shoe
- Water Bottl
- Valid I
- Dune bashing can get bumpy. For safety purposes, we do not recommend children under aged 0-2, pregnant women or the elderly to take parting in this activit
- Infant seats are not available for dune bashin
- It is recommended that you do not eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid incurring motion sickness during the dune bashin
- We would like to recommend you to wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes in your desert safari tour.
- This is a group tour
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
Latest posts by Qazi Alfaz (see all)
- The Best Beaches in the World in 2019 - July 17, 2019
- Welcome to Turkey Turkey is home, where your journey begins, holiday paradise center - July 17, 2019
- The 40 Most Beautiful Countries in the World - July 17, 2019