Indian Railway: Last year, due to Corona virus, the wheels of the railway stopped. But now after the introduction of the vaccine, the Indian Railways is slowly returning to track. Although passengers can now travel but not all trains have started.
Next month is the festival of Holi. On this occasion, people living in other states visit their homes. Keeping this in mind, Indian Railways is going to start 32 new trains. This decision of the Ministry of Railways will provide relief to the passengers. Passengers start going to their house a few days before Holi. This causes heavy congestion at the railway station. In such a situation, the decision of the railway between Kovid-19 will greatly benefit the passengers. Let’s know the list of trains
– 03402 The Damapur-Bhagalpur Special will depart from Danapur daily from February 2 at 4.30 pm.
-03419 Bhagalpur-Muzaffarpur Special will run from Bhagalpur on February 2 at 2:30 pm daily.
-03420 Muzaffarpur-Bhagalpur Special will run from 11 February every night at 11:30 AM.
02315 Kolkata-Udaipur City Special will run every Thursday afternoon from 1 February at 10 AM.
– 02316 Udaipur City-Kolkata Special will leave every Monday from February 8 at 12.45 pm.
– 03165 Kolkata-Sitamarhi Special will run every Saturday from February 6 at 1145 AM.
03166 Sitamarhi-Kolkata Special will depart every Sunday from 7 February at 10.55am.
– 02361 Asansol-CST Mumbai Special will depart every Sunday from 7 to 45 minutes on Sunday.
– 02362 CST Mumbai-Asansol Special will run every Wednesday from 11am to 5pm on February 10.
03023 Howrah-Gaya Special will run daily from February 2 at 8 pm.
03024 Gaya-Howrah Special will depart daily from 12 February at 20:20.
03002 Siuri-Howrah Special will run every day from 1 February to 40 minutes from 2 February.
– 03502 Asansol-Haldia Special will run from Monday to Saturday.
03501 Haldia-Asansol Special will run from February 2 at 1 pm.
– 03506 Asansol-Digha Special will leave every Sunday from February 7 at 5:30 AM.
– 03505 Digha-Asansol Special will run every Sunday from February 7 from 2.30 pm.
-03512 Asansol-Tatanagar Special will run from February 2 every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday from 9 am.
– 03511 Tatanagar-Asansol Special will run every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday from 1 February to 30 minutes.
– 02335 Bhagalpur-Lokmanya Tilak Special will run from February 2 every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday from 9 am.
02336 Lokmanya Tilak-Bhagalpur Lokmanya Tilak Special will leave every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8 to 5 minutes from February 4.
– 03507 Asansol-Gorakhpur Special will run every Friday afternoon from 5 to 15 minutes.
-03508 Gorakhpur-Asansol Special will leave every Saturday from February 6 at 8.55 pm.
– 03510 Gonda-Asansol Special will run every Wednesday from February 3 at 3 pm.
– 03418 Malda Town Digha Special will leave every Thursday from February 4 at 7.50 am.
03417 Digha-Malda Town Special will run every Thursday night from 11 to 50 minutes from February 4.
– 03415 Malda Town-Patna Special will run every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 3 to 30 minutes from February 3.
– 03416 Patna – Malda Town Special will leave every Monday, Thursday and Saturday night from 9 February to 55 minutes.
– 03425 Malda Town-Surat Special will run every Saturday from 6th February to 12:30 pm.