Hennessey McLaren 600LT HPE1000
Performance Upgrade Program
Available for the 2018 – 2019 McLaren 600LT.
• 1001 bhp @ 7,500 rpm
• 865 lb-ft torque @ 4,500 rpm
• 0-60 mph: 2.1 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 9.6 sec @ 156 mph
• High-flow air filters
• Motec engine management system
• Hennessey stainless steel turbo headers
• Twin turbo system upgrade
• High-flow wastegate system upgrade
• Transmission system upgrade
• Hennessey stainless steel exhaust upgrade
• Intercooler system upgrade
• Professional installation
• All necessary gaskets and fluids
• Exterior Hennessey emblem
• Exterior HPE1000 emblems
• Serial numbered dash plaque
• Serial numbered plaque in engine compartment
* Estimated power ratings at the engine. Actual power will be measured at the rear wheels, before and after the upgrades are installed and tuned. Rear wheel horsepower and torque figures are approximately 15-20% lower than the factory published power figures which are measured at the crankshaft on an engine dyno.
The new Hennessey McLaren 600lt HPE100 Coupe takes performance boost to another level with its impressive collection of features and a 204 MPH top speed to boot. John Hennessey, known for his exploration of impressive modern features in new car models and designs, has adapted this new model to gently yet steadily push the performance boundaries of previous releases. The Horsepower of the Hennessey McLaren 600lt HPE1000 Coupe comes in at an astonishing 1001, and it also boasts a new twin-turbo system, wastegates, intercooler and stainless exhaust. The carbon-fiber exterior trim proudly shine the Hennessey emblems and tie together the luxurious feel to a modern, practical and highly efficient vehicle, guaranteed to intrigue and satisfy even the most dubious of high-performance car-enthusiasts.