Indian Railways, IRCTC: According to the Railways, due to continuous rains in the catchment area of Nepal, the water level in the rivers coming from there to Bihar has increased.
Indian Railways, IRCTC: Some trains have been canceled for July 16 due to floods in Bihar. This decision has been taken by the Samastipur Railway Division due to the increasing pressure of water on the railway bridge (down line) between Muktapur-Samastipur railway section. According to the railways, due to continuous rains in the catchment area of Nepal, the water level in the rivers coming from there to Bihar has increased.
In many places, the floods have affected the infrastructure of the railways. According to the railways, the services of a total of 10 trains will remain closed on rail bridge number one between Muktapur-Samastipur station (down line) of Darbhanga-Samastipur railway section of Samastipur division. Earlier, it was decided to cancel these trains for 15th July also.
Here are the trains canceled on July 16:-
1. Jayanagar-Rajendranagar Terminal Special Train (03225)
2. Rajendranagar Terminal-Jayanagar Special Train (03226)
3. Saharsa-Barauni-Rajendranagar Terminal Special Train (03227)
4. Rajendranagar Terminal-Barauni-Saharsa Special Train (03228)
5. Jaynagar-Bhagalpur Special Train (05554)
6. Bhagalpur-Jayanagar Special Train (05553)
7. Manihari-Jayanagar Special Train (05283)
8. Jaynagar-Manihari Special Train (05284)
9. Samastipur-Darbhanga Special Train (05589)
10. Darbhanga-samastipur Special Train (05590)
These 8 trains have been canceled
Indian Railways has temporarily canceled 8 trains due to non-interlocking work. Railways from time to time temporarily cancel the services of trains for various development and repair works. This will have a direct impact on the commuters going to and from Amritsar, Delhi, Dehradun, Firopur Cantt.
Trains canceled on July 16
– Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj (Terminal) – Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Special Train (01221)
– Haridwar Junction – Lokmanya Tilak (Terminal) Superfast AC Special Train (02172)
– Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj (Terminal) – Firozpur Cantt Junction Punjab Mail Special Train (02137)
– Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj (Terminal)-Amritsar Junction Special Train (01057)
Train canceled on 17th July
– Hazrat Nizamuddin-Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj (Terminal) Rajdhani Special Train (01222)
Train canceled on 18th July
Firozpur Cantt Junction-Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj (Terminal) Punjab Mail Special (02138)
Train canceled on 19th July
– Amritsar Junction – Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj (Terminal) Special (01058)